Tracking risks and issues is vital in any project, and that’s why Cloud Coach gives you reports out of the box to monitor the status of those risks and issues so you’re always up to date.
When an issue occurs on a project, there’s no easier way of reporting on it than using Cloud Coach Tickets. Join the team this week as they discuss how you can flag issues against your project using Ticket Quick Entry in just two minutes.
This week the Cloud Coach team dives into Project Automation and discusses…
- Using Process Builder to auto-launch Projects
- Automating Meeting Creation
- Standardizing business workflows
Tracking risks is a critical part of successful project management. So, today the Cloud Coach team walks through how to use Tickets and Quick Entry from the Gantt to capture risks against your projects.
In this week’s webinar, the Cloud Coach Team discusses how to manage risks and issues that can potentially sideline your project. The team covers:
- Recording and tracking issues as they occur on the project
- Creating dynamic approval processes to ensure proper change management
- Automating project health indicators to stay on top of potential risks
Risk is an inherent part of any project. Having the essential tools needed to manage and mitigate these project risks will help you protect your project against the risks that threaten to take it off-track.
The Project Management Institute provides the following process to manage project risks:
- Plan risk management.
- Identify risks.
- Perform qualitative risk analysis.
- Perform quantitative risk analysis.
- Plan risk responses.
- Monitor and control risks.
Let’s break down each component of the risk management a bit further.