Cloud Coach Ultimate
Project Portfolio Management for your complex business needs
Cloud Coach Ultimate provides the tools you need to prioritize project demand with strategic business objectives, do cost vs benefit analysis, and execute the most important projects to your business.
Manage your intake of project requests
If you’re like most PMOs, you get bombarded with requests for projects from all over your organization. Cloud Coach Ultimate gives you a way to manage your intake and analysis of this demand.
- Accept requests via email, forms, and portals
- Use charters to get all the information you need
- Perform cost-benefit analysis before starting
Organize demand into portfolios
Assign your demand into portfolios, rolling-up key information for reporting.
- Align effort with strategic business goals
- Prioritize projects within portfolios
- Invest in the best opportunities
Determine what gives the best ROI
Cost vs. benefit analysis, along with qualitative scorecards mean with Cloud Coach you can always pick the projects that will bring the most benefit to your business.
- Implement custom scorecards for your needs
- Use quantitative and qualitiative scoring metrics
- Measure direct financial benefits
Get the right approvals, at the right time
No matter whether you need approval for a new billion dollar initiative or a simple change request, Cloud Coach Ultimate gives you the ability to create approval processes to match.
- Approve at any step throughout the process
- Create complex approval processes easily
- Qualify portfolio investments with approvals
Manage project timelines effectively
Once you have moved into project execution, visualize your project performance with baselines, critical path, late task filters and one-click follow-ups.
- One-page management with modern Gantt views
- Track changes to your timeline with snapshots
- Follow-up with late tasks with a single click
Track financial performance
Whether you want to track planned versus actuals, CAPEX vs. OPEX or Earned Value, Cloud Coach Ultimate captures all the information you need.
- Report on any data you capture
- Reporting available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Create visual representations of your data
Manage change, risks, and issues
When it comes to complex project delivery, things rarely go to plan. That’s why Cloud Coach comes with full change, risk and issue management tools.
- Create and manage your risk register
- Track and approve change requests
- Monitor risks to keep projects on track
Keep track of progress across all your projects
Leverage related lists and portfolio list views to get an instant side-by-side view of how all your projects are progressing in a single, easy to customize view.
- Get a 360° view of your portfolio on a single screen
- See project status at-a-glance
- Create views that mix projects from multiple portfolios
Track resource load and capacity
Visualize your capacity to take on new work, and how busy your teams are with our skills-based resourcing.
- Find the right person for each task – every time
- Visually monitor your resource load
- Plan projects at the right time with capacity planning
Runs seamlessly in Classic and Lightning Interfaces
Whether you’re an early adopter of Lightning or still run in Classic, Cloud Coach Ultimate will run seamlessly in both interfaces. You don’t need to worry no matter what interface your org runs now or in the future.
- Modern, easy-to-use interfaces
- Highly customizable with Salesforce tools
- Advanced security settings to control visibility