From there to here
The Cloud Coach Story
Every company has a story and at Cloud Coach we are no different. Here is our tale from our beginnings as one of the earliest Salesforce consultants in 2003 through to today and beyond.
- It started in a pub in 2003 with a chance game of pool with a couple of guys starting up an office in Australia for this start up called Salesforce.com. They were looking for a consultants to help them install their new SaaS CRM.
Salesforce Shifts from CRM to Platform
- In 2006 Salesforce launched it’s now well known AppExchange signalling a shift from being a CRM into being a SaaS Platform. Having seen the custom apps, that Cloud Coach had built for its mutual clients, Salesforce asked Cloud Coach to consider building an app for the AppExchange.
Why We Do, What We Do
The most common pain point we came across
- It’s one thing having a great platform to build upon, its a whole other thing building a tool to help make people day’s at work better. As we whiteboarded ideas we kept coming back to the pain point we (and many other services based companies) always seemed to have in finding a user friendly tool to run projects and professional services delivery
Release and Iteration
From Cloud Coach version 1.0 to today
- After close to 3 years development we rolled out Cloud Coach to the world in 2011. Since our initial release we have rolled out 3 feature releases a year, expanding the capabilities of our solution each time. As a customer focussed company, in each release many of the features that are added, are driven by our customers’ specific requests and needs.
Sustainable, debt-free growth
- At Cloud Coach we are a product first company, its more important to us to deliver a great user experience than to make a quick dollar. To support this philosophy we built our business to be sustainable and debt free from day one, so you can be sure we are in this for the long haul with you.
Global Customer Base
From large enterprises to scrappy startups
- Over the past 7 years we have been delighted to add customers to the Cloud Coach family from every corner of the globe and of every size and shape, from the largest Global Enterprise to the smallest scrappy startup.
AI will revolutionize everything
- But our story is far from over. In fact we’re still in the early chapters, as we look to change the way people deliver projects all over the world. Artificial Intelligence has the chance to take project delivery to the next level and we are looking forward to helping take you there.