Simplify and Automate Project Planning
Streamline execution and complex processes
Cloud Coach allows your project management office and project managers to focus on successful project execution – not juggling different software for planning, execution, time tracking, communication and reporting. With one integrated system that works within your existing Salesforce CRM solution, you can collaborate and execute on projects while giving your executive team the visibility they need into team and project performance.
- Manage even the most complex projects
- Adaptable to your own business requirements
- In-depth analysis to help you transform your business
Implement best-practices every time
Cloud Coach simplifies planning and makes it easy for your PMO and project managers to plan and execute successful projects. Create and maintain project templates that implement your best practices and streamline execution.
- Kick off projects from templates or start from scratch
- Track risks and issues within projects
- Identify stakeholders and manage communication
Full visibility into resource availability
The heart of project management is the team doing the work. Cloud Coach has tools for project managers to view resource availability, assign project tasks, and track risks and issues. Team members can review and update all of their project tasks, track time, and collaborate to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Skills and location-based resource allocation
- Single view of all assignments, including tasks & tickets
- Get conversations out of email
Create your own reports
Access and analyze the data you collect throughout your projects with advanced reporting tools and visual dashboards. Report on individual project or resource performance, or across your entire portfolio. Dive into the details anytime – day or night.
- Report on all project and resource data
- Build your own reports
- Schedule executive report delivery
Automate Best Practices
Save time and ensure compliance
Cloud Coach delivers you greater business value than comparable tools by allowing you to standardize best practices throughout the delivery lifecycle. For example, when specific criteria are met, you can trigger actions and workflows including project creation, meeting creation, and notifications.
- Send approval requests automatically
- Create and link meetings to execution
- Notify stakeholders of project risks