1. Seamless Connection to your ITSM
Why it's important
Successful IT teams are both proactive and reactive, so you need to mix your ability to deliver new initiatives seamlessly in with your service management duties by having a IT project management solution that works hand in hand with your ITSM solution.
Ideally, you want one solution for users to log into, see their work in one place, update activities, track time and facilitate executive reporting on the same dashboards.
By implementing a demand management solution with an inbuilt cost vs benefits scoring mechanism in your organization you enable your team to make smart decisions.
How you benefit
- Seamless connection from ITSM to project management keeps everyone on the same page
- Track time spent on incidents, requests and projects in one place
- Follow best practices by leveraging templates
- Avoid double entry of data and information