cloud coach and salesforce

A perfect match: wedding planning with Cloud Coach

3 min read20th of January 2021

Wedding planning can be a nightmare. Lists, more lists, deadlines, more deadlines. And then a few more lists thrown in for good measure. 

According to one survey, 96% of couples said that wedding planning was stressful (we can assume the other 4% were lying. There’s a reason why ‘stress’ rhymes with ‘wedding dress’)!

And the number one task giving couples those stressful headaches? Finding a way to handle all of those moving parts in a timely manner. 

Fortunately, one Cloud Coach user found the perfect solution to the wedding planning minefield…

wedding

Mary Tagler, a Salesforce MVP, revealed that she used Cloud Coach software to avoid overlooking any of those all important details. 

Congratulations Mary, from everyone at Cloud Coach. We’re delighted we could help!

Project management software for enterprise fairytales

Although Mary’s is the first Cloud Coach wedding we’re aware of, it’s not the first time our software has been used for something unexpected. 

Back in 2018, Cloud Coach’s very own Nic Widhalm used our project management tool to plan a trip for 12 people (rather you than us, Nic…) to Disney. With stakeholders, milestones, deadlines, a communication plan, and nine months to plan, it was the perfect solution.

But did Nic get hold of those all-important Fastpasses? Check out his blog on LinkedIn to find out how he got on!

See Cloud Coach In Action

Cloud Coach is secure and customisable platform for successfully delivering projects of all shapes and sizes.

Schedule a tailored demo with one of our project specialists.

  • Fill out the form below
  • Our team will reach out within 24 hours to discuss your unique requirements
  • We’ll schedule a 1:1 demo with one of our product specialists  
medal 2 1
reCAPTCHA logo@2x

protected by reCAPTCHA

medal 2 1

Schedule a tailored demo with one of our project specialists.

  • Fill out the form below
  • Our team will reach out within 24 hours to discuss your unique requirements
  • We’ll schedule a 1:1 demo with one of our product specialists  
medal 2 1
reCAPTCHA logo@2x

protected by reCAPTCHA

medal 2 1

Before you leave…

Sign up to receive the latest project tips and tricks directly from Cloud Coach.

Email Address

Cloud Coach cares about your privacy. We may use this information for our legitimate interests to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you. You can of course unsubscribe from our emails at any time. Learn more by reading our Privacy Policy.

Thank you

A Cloud Coach advisor will be in contact by email within one working day to arrange your demo.