Manage Your Data Privacy
If you have interacted with Cloud Coach, either as a user, attended one of our webinars, talked to us at an event, reviewed our listings on the Salesforce AppExchange, or downloaded any content on our website, we probably hold some personal data about you.
Under GDPR, you are able to make different requests which must get a response within 30 days.
- Subject Matter Access (Articles 15 & 19): to tell you where we hold your data
- Right to Rectification (Articles 16 & 19): you need us to correct inaccurate personal data
- Erasure – “right to be forgotten” (Articles 17 & 19): you want us to delete all the personal data we hold, provided we are not prevented by law.
- Right of Restriction of Processing (Articles 18 & 19): This is to stop us using your personal data if we are prevented from deleting it.
- Right to Receive Personal Data (Articles 19 & 20): You want to receive your data in a “structured, commonly used and machine-readable format” to pass to another company
- Right to Object (Articles 19 & 21): you object to us using your personal data for direct marketing, so essentially this is “unsubscribe”.
Use the form below to make your request, or email email@example.com