Getting Started with Cloud Coach Professional
User-friendly project management in under 10 minutes
Best of Breed Project Management
for Small & Medium Businesses
Create projects from your favorite Salesforce records
- Whether your projects start when an opportunity closes or you decide to launch a new marketing campaign, Cloud Coach Professional makes it easy to launch projects directly from your favorite Salesforce records.
- – Create projects from opportunities
- – Launch directly from campaigns
- – See Projects on Account related lists
Use project templates to follow best practices
- Most businesses run the same types of projects over and over – like customer onboarding projects. With project templates, you can be sure that your best practices are followed each time. Combine templates with Process Builder to automatically create projects.
- – Improve delivery with best-practice templates
- – Automatically launch your projects
- – Update templates with lessons-learned
See your projects in the view that works for you
- Waterfall or Agile? With Cloud Coach Professional, you can view your project in multiple ways including a Gantt style timeline or a Kanban board. And if you have trouble making your mind up, changing between views is as simple as clicking a button.
- – Traditional Gantt views give you a timeline view
- – Agile boards with drag-and-drop updates
- – Or view all tasks in a spreadsheet like list view
Assign tasks to your team
- You’re probably not planning on working on projects alone, so we’ve made it easy for you to assign project tasks to your team. You can even add resources to your project templates for even quicker assignment of work.
- – Assign work to individual team members
- – See at-a-glance which tasks are unassigned
- – Use templates to speed up resource allocations
View all your project work in one place
- No matter how many projects you are working on at any one time, your ‘Task Assignments’ view gives you a single place to see all your project work. Better still, you can pick your favorite way to see your work from timeline, board or list views.
- – See tasks from all projects in a single view
- – Use Gantt, Kanban or list views
- – Personal views for each team member
Track your time on projects, opportunities, cases, and more
- How long do your tasks actually take? Are your delivery estimations accurate? With Cloud Coach Professional, you can take the hassle out of time tracking by easily capturing your time entries as you work, then fill in any gaps on the easiest to use timecard on the market.
- – Track time on any Salesforce object
- – Let Timecard Genius give a helping hand
- – Submit timesheets for approval
Keep track of progress across all your projects
- Managing multiple projects? With simple list views, you can visualize how all of your projects are progressing on a single screen.
- – Easily customize views using Salesforce list views
- – Take quick action with management panels
- – Custom views for each user
Report on all your KPIs in real-time
- Report on your important project data, including tracked time, with your business data through the Salesforce reports and dashboards that you already use. There’s no need to learn new skills to report on your project KPIs.
- – Use our out-of-the box reports and dashboards
- – Create your own custom reports
- – Add project reports to Executive Dashboards
Runs seamlessly in Classic or Lightning
- Already using Lightning or still in Salesforce Classic? Cloud Coach Professional runs seamlessly in both interfaces. You don’t need to worry about your adoption timeline – your project management solution is ready to transition with you.
- – Single-page project management
- – Easy to implement and install
- – Works for your entire organization*