Why Project Management needed a new approach
Talking to thousands of companies large and small, about their project management needs, it became clear to us at Cloud Coach that project delivery needs are a lot more varied than is the case for other popular business tools. But while the needs of customers are different, vendors of project tools haven't adapted. That's why we took a new approach.
Starts with a project
- Whether you are running a marketing event to grow leads, onboarding a new customer, developing a new product, or looking at IT spend, every initiative that leads to business growth starts with a project.
Marketing, operations, IT and more
- What’s more, projects are delivered by teams not individuals and everyone in your business is involved with delivering projects to some extent. Some work on projects all day every day, some once a week, some once a year, but they all are working on projects at some point.
Projects = Ski Runs
Different users have different needs
- Projects are like ski runs – they come in all shapes and sizes, and what works for someone who needs a simple task management tool definitely won’t work for a PMO. After all you wouldn’t send your three-year-old down a double black diamond!
Square Peg Round Hole
The typical vendor approach
- Talk to most Project Management vendors and they have a single solution to sell. They spend time trying to force their solution onto you rather than offering a solution that matches your needs and requirements. There has to be a better way…
The Cloud Coach approach
- After talking with thousands of companies about their needs, Cloud Coach is the first to bring to market a multi tiered approach to project management so you can get a solution that is designed specifically to meet your needs, not a sales exec’s compensation plan.