Plane, train, car or bicycle?
What Project Journey are you on?
What mode of transport?
In everyday life there are many modes of transport to choose from, usually people pick a mode of transport that best matches their need, factoring in speed, cost and numbers travelling:
Need to pop half a mile to the local shop for milk…
- Then a bike or maybe the car is your best bet
- While taking a train or a plane would be a pretty stupid idea
- Then a plane is your best bet
- You could take a train, drive (or even bike) but you will waste a lot of time and money in the process
How transport options and projects are alike
Projects come in all shapes and sizes, picking the right project management tool is a lot like picking the right mode of transportation
Have to plan a marketing event, involving managing a small team?
- Then a Task management tool is a great fit
- While a PSA (Professional Services Automation) solution adds way more overhead than is needed
Need a consistent approach to Project Management across multiple business units and regions?
- You most likely want a PPM solution designed to handle the specific needs of multiple business units and large numbers of users
- While a Task Management App is unlikely to have the functionality needed for the solution
A solution for every Journey
No matter what Project Management Journey you are on, Cloud Coach has a solution to help you get there in the best possible manner.